Taking your exam with ODS
If ODS will be proctoring the exams
The following is a timeline of how exam requests are received and handled by the Office of Disability Services (ODS). It includes the student and professor responsibilities.
- The student submits the Exam Request Form no less than 5 business days (excluding holidatys and weekends) before the scheduled date of the exam. (Final exam requests will need to be submitted 3 weeks prior to the start of the finals; a deadline date will be announced).
- The Professor will submit his/her exam to ODS, no less than 24 hours before the exam through our online submission form, or by dropping it off to our office location. When submitting the exam, be sure to include a contact number in case there are questions, and that all instructions relating to the exam are included on the form.
- Both the student and professor will receive a confirmation email of the arrangements made by our office. They should review the information for accuracy and notify the office immediately if any changes need to be made.
- The student will read the policies regarding testing at ODS, and arrive no later than 10 minutes prior to the start of the exam.
- Once completed, the office will return the exam to the professor either by email or having the professor's representative pick it up from our office.