How to find the books required for my class
Finding your book list
This page will help you find your require course readings. Once you receive your schedule you must review your required course reading materials. These can be found through the following methods:
- Go to the Rutgers Online Schedule of Classes. After finding your section, click on the ‘books’ link.
- Go to the University Barnes and Noble site, enter the course codes and if the book list is available it will come up
- Check your syllabus for all course reading materials and provide a copy to ODS if available.
- Contact your professor or department for your course reading materials.
- If you are unable to find the course reading materials from any of the above, and you are a New Brunswick registered student, email our office at email@example.com. For other Rutgers campuses, contact your ODS Coordinator. Our office will attempt to contact the professor or department