Workforce Recruitment Program
Are you a student or recent graduate with a disability seeking employment?
The Workforce Recruitment Program (WRP) is currently seeking candidates to be considered for employment!
The WRP is a recruitment program for students and recent graduates with disabilities, and serves as a primary pipeline for bringing new talent into the federal government. Participating in the WRP is an excellent way to:
- Find an internship or permanent position at federal agencies
- Explore careers in the federal service
- Gain interviewing experience
Registration is open NOW through October 16. Do not delay!
- Step 1: Complete the initial registration here.
- Step 2: Eligible applicants will receive an email from "email@example.com" with their username (email address) and password.
- Step 3: Candidates will then complete the entire online application.
NOTE: Additional documentation will be required to complete your application, including your resume, transcript and a completed questionnaire. These documents must be submitted by October 16, so complete Step 1 quickly!
Applicants should make an appointment with University Career Services to review your resume and interviewing skills.
WRP interviews are conducted by phone. Your profile will be reviewed by recruiters and the WRP team for inclusion in the database for employers. Additional information about the Workforce Recruitment Program can be found here. The WRP is co-sponsored by the U.S. Department of Defense and the U.S. Department of Labor.