Level One Grievance Form

All requests for accommodations or disability related services should first be brought to the Coordinator. Problems with approved accommodations or services should first be reported to the student’s Coordinator. In order to initiate a Level One grievance, the student should complete a Level One form below (which will be submitted to his/her coordinator).


If you believe that you have been the subject of discrimination on the basis of your disability, in violation of Rutgers University's policies, please outline below the name of the staff member, department or office and the manner of discrimination.

If the nature of your grievance pertains to your approved accommodations, please outline the accommodations you had requested, and how it failed to meet your expectations.