Welcome to My Accommodations page
Within the My Accommodations section of our site you will find details on how to manage your reasonable accommodations. If you have not already gone through the approval process, please go to the Applying for Services section of our site.
To receive your accommodations every semester:
- Obtain your Letter of Accommodations from your ODS coordinator by submitting the LOA Request Form.
- Meet with your professor privately, provide your LOA, and discuss your classroom accommodations.
- If you are receiving the following accommodations submit your request forms as early in the semester as possible:
- Exam Accommodations
- Note taking services
- Alternative Course Materials
- ASL/CART Services
- Accessible Parking
- Accessible Transportation Request Form
- Certification for Parking
- Additional Parking Request
- Accessible Table/Chair Request
- Assistive Technology